Capacity building refers to the activities that help an organization accomplish its mission and maintain itself in a fast-changing business environment. The individual activities vary widely and can include institutional strengthening, the development of mission-focused communications, recruiting new talent, upgrading skills of existing staff, keeping sound financial records, adopting efficient technologies or creating key partnerships.
From private to nonprofit and government departments, capacity building has proven itself to be an important part of business implementation.
- It starts at the initial phase of a project or business, where the focus is on creation.
- Later, to improve mid- or long-term success, capacity building focuses on efficiency and effectiveness.
At its best, capacity building allows you to drive your mission forward, meet your goals and have a real impact on the community you serve.
How Maximpact Builds the Capacity of Corporate and Non-Governmental Sector
When your project or business faces challenges that require expert solutions, Maximpact offers a unique combination of capacity building resources.
- Multiple services across 20 business sectors are available through our easy-to-use platform,
- Our expert staff will help you understand each capacity need and show you which resources will make the difference in your workplace.
Take an important step toward optimizing your business performance. Contact us today at Maximpactadvisory.com
Areas of Intervention
Throughout all areas of business – corporate, governmental or nonprofit – experts agree that organizational capacity should be addressed in six fundamental areas, all of which are critical in building and maintaining an efficient structure and strong impact .
1. Mission, vision and strategy
2. Governance and leadership
3. Program delivery and impact
4. Strategic relationships
5. Resource development
6. Internal operations and management
Maximpact’s sector-specific expertise in each of these areas empowers you to realize maximum efficiency, fostering better business development and project implementation.
Common Types of Capacity Building Activities MAXIMPACT Offers You
Maximpact is about maximizing potential
Clarity of mission and objectives, effective leadership, the ability to learn, self-assessment and optimized processes are all part of effective capacity building. At Maximpact, we make it our priority to deliver all the assistance you need to succeed in your project or business.
Use our resources and expertise to reduce downtime while creating a stronger organization that points toward a more sustainable future for us all. Visit www.MaximpactAdvisory.com