Energy Performance Indicator Assessment and Facility Performance Report Service
Knowing your Industry’s Energy Performance Indicator (EPI) will help your business improve its energy efficiency and add valuable cash to your bottom line without having to increase production and operational costs.
Obtaining your EPI is possible by comparing your energy performance to that of similar industries.
Maximpact can assess your specific energy performance and produce a Facility Performance Report and associated EPI. Processes that score an EPI of 75 or more are considered to have for superior energy performance, while those that score less than 75 can save on their energy use as shown in the diagram below.
We can produce an Energy Performance Indicator for the following industry types:
- Aluminium Casting Plants
- Automobile Assembly Plants
- Automobile Engine Plants
- Automobile Transmission Plants
- Cement Manufacturing Plants
- Commercial Bread & Roll Bakery Factories
- Container Glass Manufacturing Plants
- Cookie and Cracker Bakery Plants
- Flat Glass Manufacturing Plants
- Fluid Milk Processing Plants
- Frozen Fried Potato Processing Plants
- Integrated Paper and Paperboard Manufacturing Plants
- Integrated Steel Plants
- Iron Casting Plants
- Juice Processing Plants
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Plants
- Pulp Mill Plants
- Wet Corn Milling Plants
Maximpact can assess the energy performance index (EPI) of your factory or process. If you are interested in this service, we will quote a price and send you an energy and process questionnaire to complete. Once we have received the completed questionnaire, we will analyze your data and provide you with your EPI score. We will provide a list of possible measures you could take to improve your factory’s energy efficiency and, in turn, your overall environmental performance and compliance.