Apply for a Capacity Building Small Grant
Registrations are open for the 1st Maximpact capacity building small grant. The grant is to support capacity strengthening of non-profit organizations capacity in fundraising, project management, and other technical area required.
The finalist will receive the grant in amount of $1,000 for the implementation of capacity building training.
The finalist is expected to implement the small grant for capacity development services by the end of 2017.
- Must be registered NGO or CSO organisation.
- Need to be active in agriculture, poverty alleviation, WASH or waste sectors with the main aim to improve and/or save lives, alleviate suffering, foster community engagement and sustainable development.
- The candidate should be active in the areas of focus mentioned above for more than 3 years.
- Should operate in the following regions: Eastern Europe, South America, East Asia and Africa.
The candidates will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Previous projects experience within the areas of focus (agriculture, poverty alleviation, WASH or waste sectors).
- Team qualifications and experience.
- Number of communities serving.
- Well documented presentation of management and /or technical assistance needs to be tackled through capacity building training program.
The finalist will be chosen and announced 30 days after the deadline.
What kind of organisations are not eligible:
The application for the following types of projects will not be considered:
- Organisations that have not carried out any projects within the area of focus and have been in operations less than 3 years.
- Individuals or private sector
- Projects that exclusively service religions purpose
- Political campaign
- Expansion of private business
How to apply:
For any further information please contact email@example.com